English Language Proficiency Course
- Recommended for professionals; students in all levels, contact center employees, job-seekers; IELTS/TOEFL applicants, immigrants and others.
- Teaches LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING, and WRITING SKILLS in the English language;
- Intensive grammar review; pronunciation drills; accent training and remediation;
- Public speaking, interview skills; and other oral/written communication needs;
- Class size: Special (one-to-one); Group class (at least 5 students);
- Schedule of Classes: Monday to Saturday (from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m.; Home Tutorial classes available subject to prior arrangement with instructor;
- Numbers of learning hours: 40 hours; 80 hours; 120 hours; 150 hours; and
- Tuition fee varies with the number of hours selected. Full tuition or at least 50% of the tuition fee payable on enrollment.
Offering Short-term Practical Courses For In-demand Jobs Locally And Abroad
Good Education, Better Jobs, Best Lives