Why Choose Us
K-Ann International, Inc. is a duly-licensed and registered technical-vocational school with the Technical Skills Development Authority. TESDA is the Philippines governmental body in charge of licensing technical-vocational schools. We are proud to enumerate our strong points and advantages why YOU should consider K-Ann the school of your choice.
- Offers short-term courses and programs leading to jobs that are current in-demand, good job opportunities, and chances of easy employment;
- Tuition fees and other expenses are very low and reasonable;
- Maintains complete learning equipment, instructional materials, and other Employs competent teachers and instructors who are experts in their field; K-Ann is both a Japanese and English language instruction school and its staff can be of great help in documentation and translation;
- Relatively safe school building and training areas e. g. air conditioned rooms; adequate fire-fighting devices; clean comfort rooms; ample study and activity areas; a “no-smoking” building; strong water pressure; good ventilation; availability of parking areas;
- Safety and security features provided by: 1) about 300 meters away from city police station/jail; 2) proximity to four tertiary hospitals (St. Paul Hospital-Cavie, Dasmarinas City Hospital, De la Salle Medical Center, and Emilio Aguinaldo Medical Center – all within the radius of three kilometers;
- Accessible by any form of land transportation; located at a major transportation route; public vehicles available on 24/7 basis;
- Near different educational institution (colleges: De la Salle University, Emilio Aguinaldo College, Technological University of the Phils.; National College of Technology and Science and other secondary/elementary schools); also a short walk to the Dasmarinas City Library;
- A short ride to the SM Hypermart, Banco de Oro, public market, and various fast-food outlets for easy and convenient shopping and banking; various malls are located after a 15-minute ride;
- Presence of various multinational and Japanese-owned/invested companies at the First Cavite Industrial Zone, Dasmarinas Technopark and Gateway Business Park which employ Japanese and other foreign nationals.