- Recommended for professionals; students in all levels; translators, tourists, immigrants and others.
- Teaches LISTENING, SPEAKING, READING, and WRITING SKILLS in Nihonngo;
- Emphasizes on learning Hiragana, Katakana, and Kanji forms;
- Lectures on appreciation of the Japanese culture and way of life;
- Class size: Special (one-to-one); Group class (at least 5 students);
- Schedule of Classes: Monday to Friday (from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m.; Saturday and Home Tutorial classes available subject to prior arrangement with instructor;
- Numbers of learning hours: 40 hours; 80 hours; 120 hours; 150 hours. Persons who intend to study or work in Japan are required to complete at least 150 hours of Nihonggo studies; and
- Tuition fee varies with the number of hours selected. Full tuition or at least 50% of the tuition fee payable on enrollment.